Stuck on a Crossword? Crack the Clue: Acid-Alcohol Compound Revealed!
1. A compound formed by the reaction of an acid and an alcohol
2. Commonly used in making perfumes and flavorings
3. Often characterized by a fruity or floral scent
4. Has a wide range of applications, from solvents to plasticizers
5. Can be classified as simple or complex depending on the number of components involved in its formation
6. Has a lower boiling point and a stronger odor than the corresponding alcohol or acid molecules